ABOUT HOME FACES DIARY CONTACT

Sunday, July 21, 2013

SUMMERTIME DOWNTIME

Those sunny summer days and long warm nights, ah yes! I spend those glorious days -- werking. Well, most of those days.

On my "Audrey-only" days it's easy to want to lay still and veg out (to combat my rigorous werking), so this summer I made a conscious effort to do things that are the opposite of vegging out.

Like loud fun concerts! Whoo- yeah! For about $10 a pop (can't afford Coachella here), I've gone to 3 concerts this summer and even though they're not sold-out arena shows I've had a damn good time.

If you want to share in the good jams, just click below.


Another thing that's caught my attention are movies. Now, I know there's nothing new to catching a summer blockbuster, but I've realized that there are sooooooo many good movies out there that aren't getting pushed to the forefront like the new superhero flick that still deserve to be watched.

I've assembled a list of movies-to-watch, which you are free to peruse -- so many good ones!

THANKS FOR SHARING
 
THE TO DO LIST 

THE SPECTACULAR NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment